Alright… I’m not hard up into making resolutions each year, but after being inspired by The Rebel Mama Resolutions, I’ve jotted down some general notes of improvement (and scheduled a reminder into my phone to read this once a week for the rest of the year – or until they become habits… )
So here we go, in 2016 I will –
- Be confident in who I am and who I want to be.
- Listen closely to my inside voice and follow its lead.
- Pay attention to the universe and its words.
- Quiet my mind once a day through meditation.
- Accept, forgive and grow from each challenge.
- Reflect often.
- Spend more undistracted time with my child. (bye IG)
- Push myself and my passions.
- Drink water. By itself.
- If all else fails, drinks water. Frozen water. Surrounded by vodka.
Cheers to a beautiful year and doing everything with love. At least trying to. Hope you will join me on the journey! x A